Comments and Suggestions Form

Please only use this form for comments about the practice and suggestions as to how we can improve our service to you. Medical matters and official complaints cannot be dealt with via this form.

If you have a query regarding a medical matter please telephone reception to make an appointment to see the appropriate person.

For complaints you can also speak directly to the Practice Manager or one of the doctors.

If you are still unhappy then you can contact NHS England on 0300 311 22 33 or email for further advice. Other useful contacts are: PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) 0845 602 4384; ICAS (Independent Complaints Advocacy Service) 0300 456 8347.
What kind of comment would you like to send? Remember this form is not for medical matters.
What would you like to say?

Your contact details
Do you agree to be contacted regarding this matter?

About This Form

Note that by using this form, you will be sending information about yourself across the Internet. Whilst every effort is made to keep this information secure, you should be aware that we cannot offer any guarantees of absolute privacy. If this matter concerns you then you should use another method to notify us of your comment.

Your IP address () will be sent with your communication. In rare cases where abuse or criminal activity can be shown to have taken place this may be used by the authorities to trace you.