Repeat prescriptions are recorded on our clinical system and can be re-ordered as required. We do request that we are given a minimum of two full working days notice when ordering repeat prescriptions so that medication can be safely dispensed. In accordance with NHS guidance repeat prescriptions are, in general, issued as a one month supply. Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
- Phoning the dispensary and leaving a message on the answer phone
- Ticking the medication you require on the repeat medication list which you get each time you order medication, and leaving this in at the dispensary
- Ordering online. To do so you will require a username and password. The reception staff will be pleased to help you set this up if you liaise with them.
If you are ordering by telephone, please ring:
- Bottesford Monday to Friday 09:00 - 16:00 except Wednesday 09:00 - 12:00.
- Harlaxton Between 09:00 - 12:00.
- Waltham Between 09:00 and 14:00 except Thurday 09:00 - 12:00
For urgent prescriptions, please contact the surgery during opening hours and we will endeavour to arrange these for you. If you require urgent medication or have a query outside opening hours, please contact NHS 111.
Is now available if you are interested in registering for this service please contact a member of our Reception Team for further information.
|Dispensing Services Provided|
|Repeat prescriptions||Repeat prescriptions||Repeat prescriptions|
|Private prescriptions||Private prescriptions||Private prescriptions|
|Urgent prescriptions||Urgent prescriptions||Urgent prescriptions|
|Medication use advice||Medication use advice||Medication use advice|
|Domiciliary box||Domiciliary box||Domiciliary box|
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow three full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.